****Please note: Custom Programming is not currently available due to existing obligations.****
With a little programming almost any trading related need can be met in excel. Examples of my very recent completed Projects include:
- Automated Forex System (single signal with 5 time frames and Backtest)
- Forex Arbitrage System (rapid execution required)
- Options Automated Trading System : Monitor and analysis. (Black Scholes calcs, IV, Projections, automated Log, other custom calcs)
- Stock/ETF: End of Day Scanner and intraday Signal alerter.
- Automated Futures Trading system and back testing with analysis of tick data – daily data and VIX correlation study.
- Automated Stock Trading: Backtesting. Unlimited Symbols: Results Analysis (Sharpe ratio etc.)
- Analysis of Live data in terms of Rise/Run. Summary of all Slopes.
- Excel Integration (quotes and orders) with the ChoiceFX api. (Part of a larger Automated Forex System.)
- Automated Stock Trading system with over 50 system choices built from drop down menu.
- Simulator and ATS integrated with another VBA author’s code
- DOM/ Depth of Market Order entry system and trade manager.
- Many other Trading related Excel/VBA projects.
Other Non VBA Projects:
My hourly rate for trading related VBA custom programming is 45 dollars.
To get started, send an explanation of what you would like programmed to the email address located in the image at the top right of this page. I will respond back with preliminary estimated hours. If this estimate is acceptable to you, then the next step will be to send all detailed information that you feel would be necessary in order successfully complete the project. I will then respond with any questions/clarification needed.
I will then inform you of final estimated hours and begin your project. (if it takes me longer than final estimated hours there is no additional charge as long as no additional items have been requested).
“The version 1.13 works very well for US stocks. Thank you very much! You are the excellent system developer i ever meet.”
Dr. Thomas KL Tong, Project Manager, CityU Professional Services Limited, Hong Kong *quote and name used with permission